Thursday, June 9, 2011

scene kids are seen kids

Because I still refuse to mention the name of the town I live in this will be alarmingly vague. Somewhere in Southern California there was a fantastic gathering of all the alternative scream bands that you've never heard of.

From Anarbor (love!) to A Day to Remember it was the annual concert that has the teens Of my town bouncing off the walls even more than usual. Even I, a usually conservative, incredibly snarky fashionista donned the heavy black eyeliner and vintage Strokes t-shirt for a day of live music and unhealthy snacks.

Tickets were a steep thirty five dollars for a two day pass therefore I absolutely refused to pay and a cheaper (free) way to get in. All in all it was a great time (though slightly dangerous) and I look forward to next year.