Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what to put my things in




I know I said that usually I buy my school bags from Lulus because I really like their selections, but this year I have to mix things because I absolutely adore the bags from Urban Outfitters. Buying bags for school is always an incredibly long process. I visit every store, every web site, every thrift store in town because if I don't buy a bag that I absolutely adore I end up shelling out another hundred to replace it mid semester.

The qualifications are as follows: large enough to carry all my school supplies and frivolous items, but small enough so that it doesn't make things extremely awkward in the insanely crowded hallways of my high school. And of course it has to be stylish enough to go with every outfit no matter what.

For the last two semesters I've bought hobo bags, totes, messenger bags, and purse. This year I'm thinking rucksack (preferably fur or corduroys) because I haven't actually carried a
backpack since I was twelve and it'd be a nice change of pace.

Here are a few of my favorites from Urban Outfitters.

Deena & Ozzy Colorblock Backpack
                                                 Deux Lux Boxy Buckled Backpack
                                                 Deux Lux Zip-Flap Corduroy Backpack