I feel like a jerk-off for not posting in so long but whatever. Things have been busy. My fashion isn't really that up to date either, but I've been reading about the top trends for fall 2011 and they kind of suck.
1. Peplum- Okay, but not everyone can rock it because it does make the hips look wider and that's not always a good thing.
2. Colored jeans- Ew, no. That's it.
3. Plaid & Polka dot- Always in style. Boring.
4. Camo- horrible. I havent worn camo since 2004.
5. Color blocking- Awesome.
6. Mustard yellow, rusty orange, jade green- These don't seem like the coolest colors ever, but I don't hate them.
Dont really think I'm going to be too stylish this season. Oh well.